Quality is not expensive… It’s Priceless!
We make house calls!
PA Contractor #9782
The Bathtub Doctor, an authorized dealer of Safety Bath Inc., is pleased to offer two new products that can be used to make your existing bathtub more accessible. Safety Bath's Door Insert Kit (a bathtub conversion kit) and Universal Safety Seat are separate and independent products but perfectly complement one another.
Quality and reliable service. We are not a franchise!
• Designed to give users an accessible bathing experience, without the need to replace their existing bathtub.
• Door closes securely with inside latch to allow the user to retain use of the bathtub for bathing
• Manufactured from tough, durable components
• Installs quickly and easily
• Available in a variety of sizes to fit your bathtub
• Available for left or right hand drain
• Designed to allow users to bathe or shower in their existing bathtub while comfortably and safely seated
• Constructed of high density polyethylene
• Weight capacity of 350 lbs. if anchored securely to the wall and installed by a qualified tradesperson
• Many sizes will fit virtually every standard bathtub
• Fastens to both wall and bathtub
• Folds up, latching securely to the wall when not in use
• Easy to clean, mold and mildew resistant
• Non-slip surface
We can make it
"Good as new!"
After: This is the fiberglass tub shower after we performed the step cut for easier access.
Before: This is a fiberglass tub shower,
Another option for fiberglass, we can convert your existing fiberglass tub/shower with a custom Step Cut leaving you bathtub with an easier access step through area.